Massage focuses on developing the deep connection between mind and body.
Whether facilitating an individual to relax, feel comforted through touch,
elevate pain, or recover from injury, massage is offered as a healing
modality that elevates body awareness and encourages healing.
*Benefits of Massage*:
Massage fosters healing and reduces pain for many health conditions.
- Reduces anxiety, stress, and depression
- Alleviates muscle tension and tightness
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Rehabilitates injured and over-used muscles
- Decreases muscle cramping and spasms
- Releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain-killer
- Assists in better sleep (reduces insomnia)
- Improves circulation and balances blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces pain for migraine sufferers
Every massage by Ellen is customized to the individual’s needs, determined
by a free consultation completed prior to each massage.
*Massage Services Offered*:
- Massage Petite (30-minutes)
- Massage for Relaxation
- Prenatal / Postnatal Massage
- Massage for the Athlete
- Therapeutic Massage (includes deep tissue, trigger point, stretching,
- Adolescent Massage (17 years and under)
- Geriatric Massage (70 years and older)
Add-ons include - Aromatherapy (the use of essential oils), Hot Stones,
Reflexology, Organic Products, and Body Scrubs (for hands & feet / back)
*Insurance for Massage*:
Massage may be covered by some individuals' insurance plans. When you
inquire, the office will be happy to assist in checking into
plan's coverage for massage.